Portland’s Ian Cogswell joins Proximo’s Annual Project Finance Trends Review
Once again, Ian Cogswell participated in Proximo’s Festive Trends Round-Up and Draft. This annual webinar looks back at the previous year and attempts to predict the most significant features of the project, energy and infrastructure finance markets in the year ahead.
Joining Ian and host, Tom Nelthorpe, were Michael Whalen, Managing Director at Berkeley Research Group, and Jonathan Yellen, Investment Director at OGCI Climate Investments. Following the now traditional festive round-up format the panel discussed:
- It’s time to pay more attention to methane
- COP26 happened. Did it change much?
- The oil and gas industry is far from out
- Blended finance will be vital to new assets and markets
- US infrastructure is going to be YUUUGE
- Time to remember how inflation works
- Hydrogen is going to take off very soon
- Infrastructure funds are getting VERY aggressive
- The post-pandemic working environment looks a lot like the pre-pandemic environment
The session is available to watch on demand at